- Felonies — Felonies, including murder, tax fraud and armed robbery, can lead to significant jail time and other serious penalties. If you are charged with a felony, we can try to settle your case or we can take it to trial. Either way, we are always prepared to fight for you, protect your rights and get you the best possible outcome
- Murder and homicide — If you are under investigation for any type of homicide, you need an experienced lawyer. We understand the seriousness of the charges and do everything possible to protect your rights and achieve a positive result
- Assault, domestic violence and battery — If you are charged with a violent crime, you need a skilled and aggressive criminal defense. We can often help get the charges dismissed or reduced
- Drug crimes — Getting caught possessing, selling or distributing illegal drugs can lead to serious charges. Our seasoned defense attorneys know the law and how to manage drug offense cases
- Criminal DUI and DWI — Arkansas imposes strict penalties on individuals convicted of drunk driving, including loss of your driver’s license, monetary fines and even jail time. We represent your best interests, protect your rights and guide you through the entire process
- Sex crimes— In addition to lengthy jail time, conviction for an Arkansas sex crime often also requires registration as a sex offender. Whether you are accused of rape, indecent exposure or possession of child pornography, we protect your rights and fight hard to protect your reputation
- Crimes by juveniles— Minors charged with breaking the law face juvenile detention, fines or trial as an adult. By working with parents, teachers and members of the legal system, our firm is able to help kids charged with crimes like underage drinking, trespassing and shoplifting get back on the right path
When facing a criminal charge, time is of the essence. The sooner you call us, the sooner we can begin building your defense.